Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Graduation Day

Graduation day is quickly approaching!! :( The time has gone WAY too quickly for me!!! I would LOVE to keep your kiddos longer!

I just want to give you all a heads up as to what the last day of school will look like so that you can plan accordingly.

June 5th Schedule:

7:30-8:15 Class awards (Ms. C and Mrs. M) in Mrs. Milot's room
8:30-9:30 Graduation ceremony in cafeteria
9:30-10:30 Grade level yearbook signing party
10:30-12:20 Pizza and ice cream party on the playground
12:30 Dismissal :(

A PACK time may be thrown into this schedule, but WILL not impact the graduation ceremony time. I will be sure to let you know when I am informed of the time for our PACK rotation.

Over the next two weeks, your kiddo will be bringing home items from the classroom. Our Science and Math textbooks are consumables and therefore will be going home with your kiddo. These are GREAT resources to use over the summer to keep all the content fresh. Please let me know if you have any questions about these. I will be checking email over the summer and will get back to you as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment