Friday, February 13, 2015

Week of 2/16/15

We have a busy, busy week coming up! Here is a look at what we will be doing:

Monday 2/16- No School

Tuesday 2/17- Math Benchmark;

  • This will be similar to the writing benchmark that Ms. Christian blogged about at the beginning of the month. It will be similar to the Math STAAR. I will use the data from this assessment to help guide me in reteaching, tutoring, and small group instruction. I want your kiddo to be as prepared as possible and this assessment will help me accomplish that. :)
Wednesday 2/18- Symphony Field Trip:

  • Be sure to have your kiddo wear their "best" dress. It is SO much fun to see everyone dressed up! This will be a morning trip. We will be back in time for our regular lunch.

Thursday 2/19- Reading Benchmark

  • This will help your kiddo and Ms. Christian prepare for the Reading STAAR.  

Friday 2/20- First regular day of the week! :)


Because this coming week is so hectic and the kiddos will be working so hard on the benchmark assessments, I am NOT assigning homework this week.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment