Friday, March 6, 2015

Meet Mrs. Baker



Hello Parents!                                                                                                                  


I wanted to take the opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Stephanie Baker and I am a student teacher from Western Governors University. I will be joining Ms. Christian and Mrs. Milot in working with your child over the next 8 weeks or so. I am so excited to be at Cox and in 4th grade!


I am getting my dual certification in Special Education and Elementary Education. My background is in Special ed; I worked as an instructional aide over the last five years and decided a couple years ago that I wanted to be a teacher. I absolutely enjoy children and am very passionate about the teaching profession.


I am married to a very supportive man and have a 9-year-old son, who is in the third grade. We stay busy with soccer, as I help coach his team. Go Shockers! We also have 3 adorable dogs that are very much a part of our family!


I’m very excited to see what the next few months have in store for us! Please let Ms. Christian or Mrs. Milot know of any questions or concerns you may have!


 


Thank you,


 
Stephanie R. Baker




Bachelor of Arts, Special Education 6/1/2013





No comments:

Post a Comment